Type de poste : Temporaire Ville : Val d'Or
Expérience requise : Sans
Statut : Liste de rappel
Description du poste
Person who welcomes, informs, refers and accompanies users. She/he ensures the comfort and answers the needs of the users. If necessary, she/he provides basic health care to the users and may be required to install certain devices. She/he may be called upon to accomplish basic maintenance tasks or simple office work.
As part of her/his functions, this person must be able to act as an interpreter between the resource persons and users from a Native Community.
- A combination of relevant knowledge and work experience.
- Good oral communication skills in Cree;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Fluency in French (written and spoken);
- Must be able to translate from Cree to English and vice versa;
- Must be able to translate from Cree to French and vice versa.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Practical and attentive to details;
- Autonomous, flexible, discrete and empathetic;
- Computer skills;
- Capacity to work with the users;
- Teamwork capabilities.
Conditions de travail
Shift type: day
Hours per day/week: 7.25/36.25
Hourly salary scale: Min. (1) $20.55 - Max (5) $22.35